What looks more professional - email@example.com or Bob@BobsBakery.com? I think most people would agree the latter. All of Kirsir's web hosting plans come with complete email hosting and the ability to create your own email accounts using your domain name for a professional and polished image.
Whether you need email for business or personal use, our email hosting provides a reliable and affordable solution. And you don't even need to have a website to create email accounts. In fact, many of our clients exclusively use their hosting account for email only. Of course, if you have a website, it makes sense to create emails to interact with visitors.
Email Features & Management
- Create email accounts
- Convenient web-based Webmail system to view email
- POP3 and IMAP options to access email via an email program like Outlook or Thunderbird
- Set up auto-responders for when you're away
- Use Aliases and Forwards for one account or forward email for the entire domain
- Create Mailing Lists
- Filter email messages and configure how you want them handled
- Trace the complete delivery path of an email message
- Modify MX entries
- Enable BoxTrapper which forces anyone not on a whitelist to verify they are a legitimate sender
- Configure SpamAssassin to automatically filter spam emails
Accessing your Email Accounts
Accessing the email accounts you create is very easy. Simply add /webmail to your root domain name and log in with the full email address for the username and the password for the specific email account (not your cPanel password). For example, if your website is http://www.myspecialwebsite.com you would simply go to http://www.myspecialwebsite.com/webmail.
To use POP3/IMAP and access email via an email program such as Outlook, Mac Mail, or Thunderbird on your computer, create a new account in the program using your full email address and password for the account. The Outgoing and Incoming servers are mail.myspecialwebsite.com (again, if your domain name is myspecialwebsite.com). For more detailed information, please see the welcome email you received when you signed up or visit our Knowledgebase in the Client Area.
Alternatively, you can visit our Client Login page and enter your email address and password into the Webmail login box.