cPanel Control Panel
All of Kirsir's web hosting plans come with cPanel control panel - the number one control panel in the world. cPanel is designed to allow you to manage everything regarding your hosting account via a web-based, user-friendly interface.
You can quickly and easily access your cPanel anytime you wish to modify email accounts, download free website templates, or upload files.
Manage Your Account
cPanel offers an easy-to-use solution to control and manage all aspects of your hosting account. cPanel allows you to do the following:
- Manage your Files via the File Manager
- Manage Email Accounts
- Create Mailing Lists, Auto-Responders, and Aliases/Forwards
- Control Spam Filtering via SpamAssassin
- Manage MySQL Databases
- Monitor Disk Space & Bandwidth Usage
- Change your Password
- Manage SSL Certificates and Encryption
- Create Sub, Addon, and Parked Domains
- Back up your Website, Email, or Account
- View Helpful Video Tutorials
- Download Free Website Templates
- Install Fantastico Pre-installed Programs
- Run Scripts from the Scripts Library and CGI Center
- Create Password-Protected Directories
- Run Cron Jobs
- Create Custom Error Pages
- View Error Logs
- Create Thumbnail Images Instantly or Crop, Resize, and Change Image Formats (jpg, gif, bmp, etc.)
- Submit a Support Request
- Deny Specific or Entire Range of IP Addresses
- View Detailed Web/FTP Stats
- Change Language
- Plus Much More
Demo currently offline.
Logging in to Your cPanel
When you have a hosting account it's easy to access your cPanel control panel. Simply add /cpanel to your root domain name and log in with your hosting account username and password. For example, if your website is http://www.myspecialwebsite.com you would simply go to http://www.myspecialwebsite.com/cpanel. Alternatively, you can visit our Client Login page and enter your hosting account username and password into the cPanel login box.
Over 50 Pre-installed Fantastico Scripts
Bundled with cPanel is Fantastico Deluxe that offers 50+ scripts that are ready to be installed. Simply click the program you want to install and it will run on your site in seconds. These scripts and programs include blogs, image galleries, Content Management Systems (CMS), website builders, forums, live help, ticket systems, surveys, e-commerce stores, Wiki, billing systems, customer relationship tools, project management systems, and more.